Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
- Can I throw dining party after the wedding for my guests?
- What are the inclusions of the wedding package?
- How many persons can the venue accommodate for wedding?
- How do we book wedding package?
Can I throw dining party after the wedding for my guests?
We would be more than happy to help you arrange the dining party for your guests as we believe you want everyone to enjoy their time on your important day. The dining occasion can be held in the Deeva Restaurant. Please kindly contact our staff for further assistance.
What are the inclusions of the wedding package?
Wedding package requires a minimum 2-night stay. You can choose between western or traditional wedding concept as both are available here. For the inclusions, please kindly find the details as follow:
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Daily 4 bottled mineral water in the room
- Exclusive flower decoration upon arrival
- Wedding certificate from The Udaya Resorts & Spa (non-legal)
- Exclusive flower decorations & confetti on wedding venue
- Special bridal bouquet, head garland, corsages, and boutonnieres
- Make up for the bride
- Celebrant to lead the ceremony
- Flower girls to escort the couple
- Personalized wedding cake or Nasi Tumpeng (big cone-shaped rice with side dishes on the side) - - - One bottle of local wine for toasting
- 1 x romantic Candlelight Dinner including a glass of wine
- Documentation during ceremony
- WiFi in all room and hotel area
- Shuttle to Ubud Center based on schedule
- 1 x 60 minutes Traditional Balinese Massage for 2 person
- 1 x airport transfer
- Fruit basket in the room upon arrival
- Use of bicycle based on availability
- Yoga class every Monday to Saturday based on schedule and availability
- Daily afternoon tea in Deeva restaurant at 4 pm-5.30 pm
How many persons can the venue accommodate for wedding?
You are welcomed to bring your loved ones to witness the sacred occasion for a maximum of 30 persons. Should you want to throw a standing party at the venue, it will be possible as well. Please kindly ask our staff's assistance for the wedding arrangement.
How do we book wedding package?
Wedding service is available here at The Udaya. You can book the wedding directly to our reservation team through email or guest relations through WhatsApp or social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook).