Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
- What is the bathroom concept of Pool Suite?
- How many Pool Suite do you have in the resort?
- Can I have Floating Breakfast in Pool Suite?
- Do you have twin beds in Pool Suite?
- Does this room have direct access to the main pool?
- What is the room view from Pool Suite?
- Where is the Pool Suite located in the resort's area?
- What are the facilities you have in Pool Suite?
- What is the size of Pool Suite?
What is the bathroom concept of Pool Suite?
Pool Suite has a semi-open bathroom concept for a closer natural approach during your stay experience with us. The toilet cubicle though is secluded inside a glass room for privacy.
How many Pool Suite do you have in the resort?
We have 3 Pool Suites at the resort. The names of the rooms are Jati, Waru, and Celagi. It is located above Kaveri Spa area near the main building and main pool area.
Can I have Floating Breakfast in Pool Suite?
Floating Breakfast is available for booking in Pool Suite. Please kindly contact our staff for Floating Breakfast reservation. You can have it starting from 8AM and the last order will be at 10.15AM.
Do you have twin beds in Pool Suite?
Twin bed is not available for booking in Pool Suite. All Pool Suites are facilitated with a king-size bed for your best experience. Should you prefer to have twin beds, it is advisable to book Suite or Garden Suite. Please kindly note that the twin-bed rooms in Suite and Garden Suite is subject to availability.
Does this room have direct access to the main pool?
Although Pool Suites are located near the main pool, it does not have direct access to the main pool like Garden Suite. Garden Suite is the only room with access to the main pool area. However, it is safe to say that Pool Suite is only a few walks away to the main pool area.
What is the room view from Pool Suite?
Pool Suite's view will be overlooking the trees and greeneries around the resort. You will get to enjoy the private pool at the back terrace with a relaxing view.
Where is the Pool Suite located in the resort's area?
Pool Suite is located above Kaveri Spa area near the main building and main pool area. It is only a few steps away from the main pool area. You will also have easy access to the extension area as well.
What are the facilities you have in Pool Suite?
Our Pool Suites are well-equipped with facilities to accompany our guest's stay. The facilities available in the room are as follows:
- Back terrace with clothes-drying rack and chair and table set
- Private pool with sunbeds on the poolside
- King-size bed
- Reading lamp
- Air conditioner
- LED TV
- Safe-deposit box
- IDD telephone
- Daily fruit basket
- Tea and coffee maker
- Luxurious wooden closet with built-in drawers and storage
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathtub essentials (bath salt, shower gel, and bath foam)
- Wi-Fi coverage
What is the size of Pool Suite?
Our Pool Suite has a size of 100 sq m. The room is facilitated with a private pool in your mini backyard, surrounded by trees that resonate jungle vibe.