- Does Celebration of Flowers's price include massage?
- I have an allergy. Is it safe to have Celebration of Flowers?
- Do you have treatments for elder people?
- Do you have treatment choices for a pregnant guest?
- Does Kaveri Spa have treatments for kids?
- Can I have Citrus Bath in round bathtub?
- Can I have the bath first before the treatments?
- Can I substitute Citrus Bath with Celebration of Flowers or the other way around?
- Do I have additional time for a bath upgrade?
- Do couple package prices already include for two persons?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
I have an allergy. Is it safe to have Celebration of Flowers?
We will highly suggest avoiding having Celebration of Flowers should you allergic to pollen. For any other skin condition, please kindly notify our staff in advance to help us determine whether or not it will be safe for you to have the bath. We will also require further details about your skin condition to avoid any inconvenience during the treatment.