- How much is your room rates?
- Do you accept PayPal?
- Can I change my room type?
- What if I want to extend my stay?
- Can I pay using my currency?
- I cannot complete the payment. Can I get my room secured without paying the deposit?
- Can I make a group reservation?
- How do I know that my reservation is confirmed?
- Is it safe to fill in my credit card number during reservation process?
- I want to amend my booking. How can I do that? Do I get charged for that?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
Can I settle the payment at the hotel with a different credit card than the one used for booking?
It is possible to settle the payment using a different credit card. The validation process during the payment at the resort originally requires the same credit card as the one used during the booking process. Kindly note that the card owner has to be present as well. In a case where the credit card owner cannot be present during the payment process, it is available to settle the payment using another card with full payment. Should you have already settled deposit payment using the original credit card used for booking, we will refund the amount back to the respective card with 30-45 working days of process. For convenience, please kindly make sure to bring the credit card which originally owned by staying guests.