- How much is your room rates?
- Do you accept PayPal?
- Can I change my room type?
- What if I want to extend my stay?
- Can I pay using my currency?
- I cannot complete the payment. Can I get my room secured without paying the deposit?
- Can I make a group reservation?
- How do I know that my reservation is confirmed?
- Is it safe to fill in my credit card number during reservation process?
- I want to amend my booking. How can I do that? Do I get charged for that?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
What does "net" meaning in some of the pricing you give?
"Net" means that the price is already final and will not be subjected to government tax and service charge. On the other side, you will also find some pricings with "++" symbol in it. The symbol shows that the price is subject to 21% government tax and service charge. Most of the published prices in Bali are subject to government tax (or VAT) and service charges, especially in hotels, restaurants, or spas. The percentage for the government tax would be 10% and 11% for the service charge which makes it 21% in total. There you would often find little note “subject to 21% government tax and service charge”. On another side, if you find a price with “net” after the numbers, it means there will be no additional amount added since it is already fixed or included with the tax and service charge.