- Do you provide morning call service at the resort?
- Can I have spa treatments in my room?
- Can I have Celebration of Flowers and Citrus Bath in room?
- What is the difference between Suite and Garden Suite?
- What is the difference between Pool Suite and Pool Villa?
- What is the difference between Pool Suite and Ubud Pool Suite?
- Which type of room is the most private one?
- Can you inform me about the room locations at the resort's area?
- What is the policy for extra bed booking?
- How many rooms do you have?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
Can I have spa treatments in my room?
The only spa treatment that can be ordered to your room is Foot Reflexology. The other treatments are not possible for room booking considering that it requires proper equipment for guests' best experience that is only available at Kaveri Spa. Therefore, should you want to have a thorough spa experience, we would highly suggest having the treatment at Kaveri Spa. We have spa packages that can provide you quality spa experience with the closure of our signature baths.