- Do you sell SIM card? If not, how can I purchase a SIM card in Bali?
- Where is the nearest clinic?
- What is Bali's IATA code?
- How long does it take from the airport to The Udaya?
- Can I bring someone who are not guests in the room?
- Can I rent baby carseat?
- Can I bring any type of fireworks during my stay?
- Can I use my drone at the resort?
- Do you have money changer service at the resort?
- Do you speak our language?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
Do you sell SIM card? If not, how can I purchase a SIM card in Bali?
We do not sell SIM card at the resort. You can get SIM card from official shops or local shops along the street, which you can find easily here in Bali. What you need are a valid ID (passport will most likely do) and some money, at least IDR 50,000, to spare depending on which provider interest you. For a convenient network, you will need to buy a mobile data package that you can choose from daily, weekly, or monthly plans depending on your staying period on the island.