- Do you sell SIM card? If not, how can I purchase a SIM card in Bali?
- Where is the nearest clinic?
- What is Bali's IATA code?
- How long does it take from the airport to The Udaya?
- Can I bring someone who are not guests in the room?
- Can I rent baby carseat?
- Can I bring any type of fireworks during my stay?
- Can I use my drone at the resort?
- Do you have money changer service at the resort?
- Do you speak our language?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
How long does it take from the airport to The Udaya?
It takes around 1-1.5 hours drive from the airport to the resort. Please kindly note that the time estimation may vary depending on the traffic since the resort is located in Ubud, an iconic highland in the heart of Bali. For your convenience, we have an airport pick-up service available with an additional charge. You may kindly inform us at least one day in advance should you want to use this service and there will be an upfront payment required to confirm the booking.