- What is the bathroom concept of Garden Suite?
- How many rooms Garden Suites do you have?
- Can I have Floating Breakfast in Garden Suite?
- Do you have twin beds in Garden Suite?
- What is the bathtub shape available in Garden Suite?
- Does this room have direct access to the main pool?
- What is the room view from Garden Suite?
- Where is Garden Suite located in the resort area?
- What kind of facilities do you have in Garden Suite?
- Does this room have private pool?
What is the bathroom concept of Garden Suite?
Garden Suite has a semi-open bathroom concept for a closer natural approach during your stay experience with us. The toilet cubicle though is secluded inside a glass room for privacy.
How many rooms Garden Suites do you have?
We have 6 Garden Suites located along the first floor of our main building. Each room has direct access to the main pool and the main garden of our resort.
Can I have Floating Breakfast in Garden Suite?
Floating Breakfast is not available in Garden Suite as it is only available in rooms with a private pool like Pool Suite, Ubud Pool Suite, Pool Villa, and Duplex Pool Villa.
Do you have twin beds in Garden Suite?
Twin beds are available in Garden Suite upon request. Please kindly note that it will be subject to availability. Please kindly contact our staff for further assistance should you need any assistance.
What is the bathtub shape available in Garden Suite?
The bathtub provided in the room is an oval-shaped bathtub in five rooms and a rectangle-shaped bathtub in one room. Enjoy our bathtub with provided bathtub essentials such as bath salt and bubble bath for the best relaxation. To get the best out of your experience, it is advisable to book Celebration of Flowers and Citrus Bath to your room and you might enjoy it as long as you prefer.
Does this room have direct access to the main pool?
Garden Suite has direct access to the main pool area, only a few steps from the front terrace that is decorated with mini garden and fish pond to give you privacy from the other guests' sight.
What is the room view from Garden Suite?
Garden Suite's view is a mini garden and a fish pond in front of the terrace. Beyond that are the direct access to the main pool area and the resort's tropical garden with ponds and statues attached around the area to create more beautiful sight for you
Where is Garden Suite located in the resort area?
Garden Suite is located in the main structure of the resort, specifically on the first floor with direct access to the main pool. The main building is connected with the reception area and Deeva Restaurant. The main building is also facilitated with the gym and Rooftop Yoga Hut on the fourth floor.
What kind of facilities do you have in Garden Suite?
Our Garden Suites are well-equipped with facilities to accompany our guest's stay. The facilities available in the room are as follows:
- Front terrace with clothes-drying rack and chair and table set
- King or twin bed (twin bed subject to availability and is available upon request)
- Bed drape
- Reading lamp
- Air conditioner
- LED TV
- Safe-deposit box
- IDD telephone
- Daily fruit basket
- Tea and coffee maker
- Luxurious wooden closet with built-in drawers and storage
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathtub essentials (bath salt, shower gel, and bath foam)
- Wi-Fi coverage
Does this room have private pool?
Garden Suite does not have a private pool in each room as it is located on the first floor of the main building. Instead, the room has direct access to the main pool area right in front of your mini garden.