- What is the bathroom concept of Garden Suite?
- How many rooms Garden Suites do you have?
- Can I have Floating Breakfast in Garden Suite?
- Do you have twin beds in Garden Suite?
- What is the bathtub shape available in Garden Suite?
- Does this room have direct access to the main pool?
- What is the room view from Garden Suite?
- Where is Garden Suite located in the resort area?
- What kind of facilities do you have in Garden Suite?
- Does this room have private pool?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
What kind of facilities do you have in Garden Suite?
Our Garden Suites are well-equipped with facilities to accompany our guest's stay. The facilities available in the room are as follows:
- Front terrace with clothes-drying rack and chair and table set
- King or twin bed (twin bed subject to availability and is available upon request)
- Bed drape
- Reading lamp
- Air conditioner
- LED TV
- Safe-deposit box
- IDD telephone
- Daily fruit basket
- Tea and coffee maker
- Luxurious wooden closet with built-in drawers and storage
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathtub essentials (bath salt, shower gel, and bath foam)
- Wi-Fi coverage