- Do you provide morning call service at the resort?
- Can I have spa treatments in my room?
- Can I have Celebration of Flowers and Citrus Bath in room?
- What is the difference between Suite and Garden Suite?
- What is the difference between Pool Suite and Pool Villa?
- What is the difference between Pool Suite and Ubud Pool Suite?
- Which type of room is the most private one?
- Can you inform me about the room locations at the resort's area?
- What is the policy for extra bed booking?
- How many rooms do you have?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
What is the difference between Suite and Garden Suite?
The main difference is the location of the rooms. Garden Suites are located on the first floor of the main building. Meanwhile, Suites occupy the second and third floors. Being placed on the first floor give the room direct access to our main pool and tropical garden area. In terms of room layout, Garden Suite is also different for its bathtub which is secluded inside a room with a warm ambiance. Meanwhile, Suites' bathtub is placed near the window with tropical plant view.