- Do you provide morning call service at the resort?
- Can I have spa treatments in my room?
- Can I have Celebration of Flowers and Citrus Bath in room?
- What is the difference between Suite and Garden Suite?
- What is the difference between Pool Suite and Pool Villa?
- What is the difference between Pool Suite and Ubud Pool Suite?
- Which type of room is the most private one?
- Can you inform me about the room locations at the resort's area?
- What is the policy for extra bed booking?
- How many rooms do you have?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
What is the difference between Pool Suite and Pool Villa?
Pool Suite and Pool Villa are different in terms of room layout. Pool Suite rooms are clustered in one building while Pool Villa is detached from one another, even though 6 Pool Villa units are clustered in one area. In terms of size, Pool Suite has a space of 100 sq m while Pool Villa's size is 270 sq m. Both rooms have a private pool, but Pool Villa has a bigger pool.