- Do you sell SIM card? If not, how can I purchase a SIM card in Bali?
- Where is the nearest clinic?
- What is Bali's IATA code?
- How long does it take from the airport to The Udaya?
- Can I bring someone who are not guests in the room?
- Can I rent baby carseat?
- Can I bring any type of fireworks during my stay?
- Can I use my drone at the resort?
- Do you have money changer service at the resort?
- Do you speak our language?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
Can I bring someone who are not guests in the room?
You can bring family, colleague, or friends to your room to enjoy the facility. However, please kindly note that the room's occupancy is only for two people maximum per night. Extra bed is required if your guest intends to stay over the night for a maximum of 1 person (not available for Pool Suite and Ubud Pool Suite).