- Do you sell SIM card? If not, how can I purchase a SIM card in Bali?
- Where is the nearest clinic?
- What is Bali's IATA code?
- How long does it take from the airport to The Udaya?
- Can I bring someone who are not guests in the room?
- Can I rent baby carseat?
- Can I bring any type of fireworks during my stay?
- Can I use my drone at the resort?
- Do you have money changer service at the resort?
- Do you speak our language?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
Is The Udaya a child-friendly resort?
Children are more than welcome to our resort. In fact, we would be very happy to meet your kids and try to give them the best vacation with us. You may inform our staff if you need any additional property, such as a baby cot or baby car seat, and we will be happy to prepare it for you (subject to availability).